[FoME] Save the date: FoME Symposium 2022 in Hamburg

Werner Eggert werner.eggert at interlink.academy
Mi Jan 26 12:27:11 CET 2022

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Please save the date for the 2022 annual symposium of the Forum Media and
Development: "fome 22: Dealing with the Past - Preparing for the Future".

We will meet on 13 and 14 September 2022 in Hamburg.

The event will take place on the premises of the Bucerius Law School
(sponsored by ZEIT-Stiftung).

More details on contents and speakers will follow soon.

I hope to see you all in Hamburg in September.

Kind regards,

Werner Eggert

Managing Director

Interlink Academy for International Dialog and Journalism gUG

Amtsgericht Hamburg Reg. No. HRB 134510

www.interlink.academy <http://www.interlink.academy/>

www.facebook.com/InterlinkAcademy

www.twitter.com/InterlinkAca