[FoME] Colab Medios, platform for knowledge exchange on media viability

Friederike von Franque consulting at von-franque.com
Di Sep 7 16:27:23 CEST 2021

Liebe Liste,

anbei leite ich gerne die Information von Manon Muti, Free Press
Unlimited weiter

Dear List members,

Colab Medios is the first platform for knowledge exchange between media
(small and medium size) in Eastern Europe and Central America. Powered
by Free Press Unlimited, the platform aims to broaden horizons on the
topics of media viability. It offers insights in both Russian and
Spanish on topics such as interactions with the audience, innovative
formats, business models, security and quality journalism. Colab Media
Project unites more than a dozen independent media from Armenia,
Belarus, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Moldova, Nicaragua and
Ukraine, all renowned independent media in these two regions who share
their experience on Colab Medios.

Feel free to reach out to me to share our articles on your platforms or
for any queries you may have : Manon Muti, muti at freepressunlimited.org
<mailto:muti at freepressunlimited.org>

Website: https://colabmedios.org/es/ <https://colabmedios.org/es/>

Facebook in Spanish: https://www.facebook.com/ColabMediosES
<https://www.facebook.com/ColabMediosES> in Russian:
https://www.facebook.com/colabmedios <https://www.facebook.com/colabmedios>

Twitter: https://twitter.com/colabmedios  <https://twitter.com/colabmedios>

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/colab-medios-en-espa%C3%B1ol/
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/colab-medios-en-espa%C3%B1ol/>

Best wishes and thanks!

*Manon Muti
*
Latin America Programme Coordinator

<https://home.freepressunlimited.org/fpu.png>

Working days: Mon - Thurs | Weesperstraat 3 | 1018 DN Amsterdam | The
Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 8000 416 |  M: +31 (0)6 82 54 02 87|
freepressunlimited.org <http://www.freepressunlimited.org>
muti at freepressunlimited.org | PGP Fingerprint:  0B65 37A4 2AB3 D669 7912
8DB3 0DFC D26B 54DE C74A

_