[FoME] [JOB] hiring 1-2 computational social scientists (Ph.D. students or assistant professors)

Dariusz Jemielniak jemielniak at gmail.com
Di Okt 19 11:38:45 CEST 2021

Dear all,

(apologies for cross-posting)

I'd be most grateful if you helped me spread the word: I'm hiring 1 or 2
people in computational social science.

They can either be hired as research/teaching assistants on a doctoral
track or as assistant professors on a tenure track. I don't require any
specific formal background, but rather fluency in Python or R (or some
other programming language) and a strong drive to do solid research.

My three super cool projects right now, all using Thick Big Data
<https://oxford.universitypressscholarship.com/view/10.1093/oso/9780198839705.001.0001/oso-9780198839705>
approach,
are:
- studying climate change deniers online,
- studying vaccine hesitancy (online and offline),
- detecting disinformation bot networks.

My team offers really amazing flexibility (working remotely apart from
teaching, support for research stays abroad, friendly and supportive
workplace culture).

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions directly, more info here:
https://nerds.kozminski.edu.pl/minds-are-expanding/

Dariusz Jemielniak, darekj at kozminski.edu.pl