[FoME] Request: Promotion for #Globaldev Communicators Connect June 2021

Joan Okitoi jokitoi at gmail.com
Mo Mai 31 17:53:19 CEST 2021

Dear FoME team,

Thank you for pushing this out for us into your networks.

In Solidarity,

Joan and Jennifer.

Hello friends and colleagues,

We hope you are all doing well and seeing some end of the tunnel. We are
delighted to land into your inbox bearing exciting news for our session
next week on 9 June! June's conversation is a chance to explore how/whether
storytelling can help in combating racism in the global development sector.
As usual, we'll make it practical and invite you to participate!

The details of our seventh connect are: