[FoME] Oxford Human Rights Stelle ...

stephen kovats kovats at openculture.agency
Di Feb 16 09:21:04 CET 2021

Liebe FoME,

eine Kollege sucht mögliche Kandidaten für eine Stelle bei Oxford Human
Rights in Jordanien ... Falls Sie jemanden kennen für dem das
interessant sein könnte, bitte weiterleiten!

Oxford HR

Generations For Peace is a leading global non-profit peacebuilding
organisation dedicated to sustainable conflict transformation at the
grassroots in communities, by promoting youth leadership, community
empowerment, active tolerance, and responsible citizenship.

The organisation is looking for a Programmes Director to lead on the
design, development, delivery and monitoring of programmes and will
drive effective coordination, both within the Programmes Department and
across the organisation. The incumbent will act as a member of the SMT,
reporting directly to the CEO.

We're looking for an innovative, strategic thinker with strong
experience in peacebuilding, including experience with grassroots and/or
volunteer-led organisations.

Location: Amman, Jordan
Closing date: 8th March 2021

To find out more and to apply: https://lnkd.in/gf94S6m

#searchforabetterworld #GenerationsForPeace #leadership #peacebuilding
#directorjobs

Beste Grüße,

Stephen

r0g_agency for open culture and critical transformation gGmbH

Knobelsdorffstr. 22
14059 Berlin

+49 170 5887806
openculture.agency
tweet @intertwilight

#DefyHateNow / #DoDevDif / #peacehackcamp / #OSJUBA / #ASKotec / #Tech4Life

'We choose to do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"
JFK, Rice University, 1961