[FoME] Research on UN Radios in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Côte d'Ivoire

Roja Zaitoonie roja.zaitoonie at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mi Dez 15 13:09:53 CET 2021

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

my name is Roja, and I am currently doing my PhD about UN public information
programs, including UN radios, in Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Côte d’Ivoire
at Ruhr University Bochum, Germany.

I am looking for interview partners to receive more information about the
public information programs and identify key opportunities and challenges.
Interview partners might be (former) UN employees, but also external actors
such as media outlets, media development organizations and civil society.

The interviews will be anonymized. They will take between 30 minutes and one
hour and can be conducted by video chat or phone. There are no right or
wrong answers and the interview will be steered in the direction of your
knowledge. The goal is to gather different perspectives, which contribute to
the “big picture”.

I am looking forward to receiving any replies that help me find more
contacts!

Best regards,

Roja

Roja Zaitoonie

MEDAS 21 - Global Media Assistance: Applied Research, Improved Practice in
the 21 Century

PhD fellow @ Institute for Media Studies (Ruhr University Bochum) and
Erich Brost Institute for International Journalism (Technical University of
Dortmund)

C/o Erich-Brost-Institut für internationalen Journalismus
TU Dortmund
Otto-Hahn-Str. 2
44227 Dortmund
Germany