[FoME] preliminary program FoME Symposium 2019

Steffen Leidel steffen.leidel at dw.com
Do Sep 26 14:56:00 CEST 2019

Dear Friends,

on behalf of the organisers, the DW Akademie and the
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, we are happy to announce that we published the
preliminary program of the upcoming FoME Symposium 2019.

https://fome.info/symposium2019-programme

Under the title   "Rethinking media development - new actors, new
technologies and new strategies", we will debate how the media development
community can best tackle the challenges of digital transformation. The
Symposium which will take place in Bonn on November 7-8, 2019 at the DW
headquarters.

The program can be consulted on the FoME-website where you can also find
more information on the conference concept, registration  as well as on
accommodation and access. https://fome.info/

Be part of the in-depth, interactive and inspiring conversations at the
FoME Symposium 2019.

Please register as soon as you can,  we have only limited availabilities
.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon in Bonn.

Best regards.

Steffen Leidel

Head Digital Innovation and Knowledge Management
Policy and Concepts

DW Akademie

Deutsche Welle (DW)
Voltastr. 6
13355 Berlin

T +49.30.4646-8532
F +49.30.4646-8505
M +49.178.7997126
steffen.leidel at dw.com

www.dw-akademie.com
www.dw.com/mediadev
www.twitter.com/steffenleidel

Mobil bestens informiert: Wir empfehlen Ihnen unsere DW-App für iOS und
Android