[FoME] DW Akademie I Call for Proposals I Research of Digital Security Attacks on NGOs

Lina Hartwieg lina.hartwieg at dw.com
Mi Sep 18 16:01:31 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues, dear FoME members,

DW Akademie is calling for proposals for the research of digital security
attacks on NGOs, human rights defenders, social change agents and
activists worldwide - with a special focus on the global south.
Since many of you are well-connected worldwide, feel free to pitch your
research for more countries or regions.

We believe that knowing real-life digital security incidents against
people working for NGOs, civil society organizations or as human rights
defenders or journalists can be a powerful way to raise awareness of the
importance of strong security measures.

Interested qualified persons are kindly requested to send in their
proposals in electronic form only  to Lina Hartwieg
(lina.hartwieg at dw.com).
Deadline is October 1, 2019.

If you are not interested in this call but in case you or your own
organization has been confronted with incidents in the past you also could
report or share it directly to us.

For further details have a look at th attached call.

Best wishes,

Lina Hartwieg

Project Manager
Digital Innovation and Knowledge Management
Policy and Concepts
DW Akademie

Deutsche Welle (DW)
Kurt-Schumacher-Straße 3