[FoME] Wtrlt: [IAMCR] Sustaining Community Media - special journal issue now available

Sofie Jannusch Sofie.Jannusch at CAMECO.ORG
Fr Dez 20 16:12:17 CET 2019

>>> Andrew Ó Baoill<funferal at gmail.com> 20.12.2019 14:08 >>>
Hello all (and apologies for cross-posting),

I am glad to announce the publication of a special issue of the Journal
of Alternative and Community Media, Vol 4, No 4 (2019): ‘Sustaining
Community Media: Challenges and Strategies’. The issue was guest edited
by Salvatore Scifo, of Bournemouth University, and myself.

The table of contents is available here:
https://joacm.org/index.php/JOACM/issue/view/112

All content in the Journal is published under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License. This means
that you may share, copy and redistribute the content as published,
without modification, for non-commercial purposes.

I would appreciate if you could share details with others who might be
interested.

Regards,

Andrew
--