[FoME] Funding opportunity for strategic litigation on digital rights in Europe

DFF | Nani Jansen Reventlow nani at digitalfreedomfund.org
Di Aug 28 10:51:45 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I am delighted to share with you that the Digital Freedom Fund <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/> is now open for grant applications.

DFF supports strategic litigation on digital rights in Europe (Council of Europe countries) and provides grants for both litigation and focused research projects preceding litigation.

Our current thematic focus areas <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/grants/> are:
1. Privacy
2. Free flow of information online
3. Accountability, transparency and adherence to human rights standards in the use and design of technology.

Detailed information about our grants <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/grants/>, criteria, and the application process <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/application-process/>, including how to get in touch, can be found on our website: https://digitalfreedomfund.org/support/ <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/support/>.

Please feel free to share with anyone who might be interested. If you want to stay up to date on future calls for applications, you can sign up for our newsletter here <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/newsletter/> or follow us on Twitter here <https://twitter.com/df_fund>.

Best wishes,
Nani

Nani Jansen Reventlow

Director