[FoME] ECPMF Internship | Press and PR (full time)

ECPMF info at ecpmf.eu
Mo Aug 20 13:28:06 CEST 2018

*The European Centre for Press an Media Freedom (ECPMF), based in
Leipzig, is searching for an Intern | Press and PR (full time)*

As an intern at our press and PR team you write, edit and translate
articles for our website. You propose own topics and support the team
with research tasks on press freedom issues. In addition, you help to
create press and PR material for our activities and contribute to our
social media channels.

_About you_

     Journalistic work is something you thoroughly enjoy ever since your
previous experience in press and/or PR
     You feel equally at home in the English and German language,
possessing advanced writing skills (German is a sine qua non, other
European languages a plus)
     You are a curious person, a fast learner and proactive team player
     You are MS Office-savvy and familiar with digital image editing as
well as working with content management systems
     You are currently enrolled in a German university or Fachhochschule
and in search of a mandatory work experience (Pflichtpraktikum)

_What we offer_

     Become part of an international team that stands up for media
freedom every day
     The opportunity to take a course at Leipzig School of Media – free
of charge
     Hands-on experience in a small, dynamic NGO operating across Europe
     One-to-one mentoring

Your internship could start right away. Preferred length: 8 to 12 weeks.

_Interested?_

Great! We’re looking forward to your application. Please send us your
cover letter and resume and tell us why we should choose you. Andreas
Lamm is your contact person. He can be reached at +49 (0)341 200 403 22
or lamm at ecpmf.eu
_
__https://ecpmf.eu/ecpmf/jobs-internship-volunteer_

--
Unbenanntes Dokument

*European Centre for Press and Media Freedom*

Menckestraße27, 04155 Leipzig/Germany
phone: +49 (0) 341 200 403 22

*M*| info at ecpmf.eu
*W* | www.ecpmf.eu

follow us: Twitter/Facebook @ECPMF

*Europäisches Zentrum für Presse- und Medienfreiheit, SCE mit
beschränkter Haftung *
Menckestr. 27 / 04155 Leipzig / Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 341 200 403 13 / Fax: +49 (0) 341 562 96 63
VAT ID: DE314617313

Genossenschaftsregister des Amtsgerichts Leipzig: GnR 534

*Vorstand:*Henrik Kaufholz (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Stephan Seeger,
Ljiljana Smajlović, Galina Arapova, Mogens Blicher Bjerregård
*Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende:* Lucie Sýkorová
*Managing Director:* Dr. Lutz Kinkel