[FoME] please share on Social Media: FoME Symposium "Power Shifts"

Matthias Spielkamp | iRights.info ms at iRights.info
Do Sep 28 10:51:28 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

as you know from our earlier announcement here on the list, the
registration for this year's FoME Symposium "Power Shifts. Media Freedom
and the Internet" from November 16 to 17 at Konrad Adenauer Stiftung in
Berlin is open:

http://fome.info/events/symposium-2017

It would therefore be highly appreciated if those of you with a strong
presence on Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms can use
those channels to share this information. We think FoME's symposium
working group has put together a fantastic programme and lineup of
international speakers and it would be a shame if people missed it
because they are not aware of it ;-)

Thanks a lot and hope to see all of you in Berlin!
Lorena, Martin and Matthias

--

iRights.info
Recht in der digitalen Welt

Matthias Spielkamp | Herausgeber
ms at iRights.info | www.iRights.info
Fon +49.30.959.98.100
Mobil +49.177.760.2000
Almstadtstr. 9/11 | D-10119 Berlin

Public PGP key:
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2E968D2EA92D8822

--

*iRights.info* - Urheberrecht in der digitalen Welt - ausgezeichnet mit
dem *Grimme-Online-Award* 2006, dem *Klicksafe-Preis* für Sicherheit im

Twitter @iRightsinfo
Facebook.com/iRights.info