[FoME] Documentation, FoME-Symposium 2016 "Observer, Agitator, Target - Media and Media Assistance in fragile Contexts"

Anja Wollenberg wollenberg at mict-international.org
Di Mär 28 17:02:14 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues and dear participants of last years FoME Symposium,

The documentation of the Symposium 2016 "Observer, Agitator, Target -
Media  and Media Assistance in fragile Contexts" is finally ready and
can be downloaded here: http://fome.info/publications or here
http://fome.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/FoME-Observer-Agitator-Target-2016.pdf.

I would like to thank all speakers and participants for their engagement
in this conference. I think it has been an inspiring and exciting
exchange for everyone involved. Please spread the documentation and get
back to me in case of questions or comments.

Yours,

Anja

--

MiCT

Anja Wollenberg
Head of Research

Media in Cooperation and Transition gGmbH
Brunnenstraße 9
10119 Berlin, Germany

P  +49 30 4849 302 0

mict-international.org | facebook.com/mictinternational | twitter.com/mict_intl