[FoME] ECPMF | Save the date! #Newsocracy Conference in Madrid

Nora Wehofsits | ECPMF wehofsits at ecpmf.eu
Do Dez 21 18:10:01 CET 2017

*– SAVE THE DATE! –**
*

*#NEWSOCRACY – media ownership concentration in Spain and Europe*

*When?*
30th January, 2018, 10 am to 6 pm

*Where?*
Medialab-Prado, Madrid, Spain

The European Centre for Press and Media Freedom (ECPMF), the Plataforma
en Defensa de la Libertad de Información (PDLI) and the Osservatorio
Balcani e Caucaso Transeuropa (OBCT), cordially invite you to
#NEWSOCRACY - our conference on media ownership concentration in Spain
and Europe, bringing together policy makers, academics, journalists,
citizens and initiatives for transparency of media ownership structures
to discuss recent dangers, developments and remedies.
Please check for updates and register for a free ticket at our
conference website <https://ecpmf.eu/events/newsocracy3-spain>.

We look forward to seeing you in Madrid! Merry Christmas.

The ECPMF

--
Unbenanntes Dokument

NEWSocracy3-Spain <https://ecpmf.eu/events/newsocracy3-spain>
*European Centre for Press and Media Freedom*
Nora Wehofsits | Advocacy Officer

Menckestraße 27, 04155 Leipzig/Germany
phone: +49 (0) 341 200 403 16

*M* | wehofsits at ecpmf.eu
*W* | www.ecpmf.eu

follow us:
twitter.com/ECPMF <https://twitter.com/ECPMF> facebook.com/ECPMF
<https://facebook.com/ECPMF>

*Europäisches Zentrum für Presse- und Medienfreiheit, SCE mit
beschränkter Haftung *
Menckestr. 27 / 04155 Leipzig / Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 341 200 403 13 / Fax: +49 (0) 341 562 96 63

Genossenschaftsregister des Amtsgerichts Leipzig: GnR 534

*Vorstand:* Henrik Kaufholz (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Hans-Ulrich Jörges
(Stellvertretender Vorstandsvorsitzender), Galina Arapova, Mogens
Blicher Bjerregård, Christoph Keese, Stephan Seeger, Ljiljana Smailovic
*Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender:* Balazs Nagy Navarro
*Managing Director:* Dr. Lutz Kinkel
www.ecpmf.eu

*European Centre for Press and Media Freedom, SCE with limited liability *
Menckestr. 27 / 04155 Leipzig / Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 341 200 403 13 / Fax: +49 (0) 341 562 96 63

Cooperative register of the District Court Leipzig: GnR 534

*Executive Board:* Henrik Kaufholz (Chair), Hans-Ulrich Jörges (Vice
Chair), Galina Arapova, Mogens Blicher Bjerregård, Christoph Keese,
Stephan Seeger, Ljiljana Smailovic
*Chair of Supervisory Board:* Balazs Nagy Navarro