[FoME] Seeking Arabic speaking Radio Editor

Klaas Glenewinkel klaas at mict-international.org
Do Nov 17 15:55:02 CET 2016

We are hiring an Arabic speaking Radio Editor

MiCT is starting a new radio program made by journalists from Mossul for
people who left Mossul and live now in camps or cities in Iraqi
Kurdistan and for those people who will sooner or later return to their
villages in the province of Nineveh or the city Mossul.

We are currently looking for an experienced Arabic speaking radio
journalist/editor to train our local radio team in Erbil and in the surrounding
camps, and to help set up and run a mobile radio studio.

The first phase of the project is from now until the end of January
2017, with a possible extension until the end of 2017.

50% of the work will be in Erbil, Iraq. We will provide accomodation in
Erbil and a salary of 2000 Euro per months.

Please send your CV to Klaas Glenewinkel, klaas at mict-international.org <mailto:klaas at mict-international.org>

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
check out www.pocket-fm.com
.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

MiCT

Klaas Glenewinkel
Managing Director

Media in Cooperation and Transition gGmbH
Brunnenstraße 9
10119 Berlin, Germany

P  +49 30 4849 302 16
M  +49 151 5042 3455
S  klaasglenewinkel

mict-international.org | facebook.com/mictinternational | twitter.com/mict_intl

pgp ID 632CD6D2A8EC6A66
pgp fingerprint 4F16 1F54 B1AA 33D7 D42A FEB2 632C D6D2 A8EC 6A66