[FoME] Job offer: Journalist for Online Content DW Media Serivces

Christoph Dietz Christoph.Dietz at CAMECO.ORG
Mi Nov 9 13:38:09 CET 2016

Deutsche Welle (DW) is Germany’s international broadcaster, providing
multimedia news and information services in 30 languages worldwide. In
addition, the DW Akademie trains media professionals in developing and
transition countries. DW is based in Bonn and Berlin.
For our subsidiary DW Media Services GmbH in Bonn, we are looking for

Journalist for online content and social media

on a freelance basis to start at the earliest possible date. DW Media
Services GmbH organizes Deutsche Welle’s international media conference,
the Global Media Forum (GMF), among other projects. At the GMF 2016,
over 2,000 experts from the media, politics, academics and the fields of
activism and business from over 120 countries gather in Bonn for the
annual conference.

For further details, please see the attached document.