[FoME] Fwd: 2 positions at Civil Rights Defenders

Christian Mihr | Reporter ohne Grenzen Christian.Mihr at reporter-ohne-grenzen.de
Mi Feb 24 22:02:37 CET 2016

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail:

Von: Joanna Kurosz <Joanna.Kurosz at civilrightsdefenders.org<mailto:Joanna.Kurosz at civilrightsdefenders.org>>
Datum: 24. Februar 2016 um 21:31:14 MEZ
An: Joanna Kurosz <Joanna.Kurosz at civilrightsdefenders.org<mailto:Joanna.Kurosz at civilrightsdefenders.org>>
Betreff: 2 positions at Civil Rights Defenders

Dear Colleagues,
I take myself the freedom to forward information about 2 positions that are open at Civil Rights Defenders right now. I would be grateful if you could spread them in your networks.
https://www.civilrightsdefenders.org/news/we-are-recruiting-a-programme-officer-for-the-eastern-europe-and-central-asia-department/
https://www.civilrightsdefenders.org/news/svenska-we-are-recruiting-a-programme-assistant-for-the-eastern-europe-and-central-asia-department/
For the PO-position we are especially welcoming candidates with a background in media/journalism.
Kind regards,
Joanna Kurosz

JOANNA KUROSZ
PROGRAMME DIRECTOR, EASTERN EUROPE AND CENTRAL ASIA

CIVIL RIGHTS DEFENDERS
Visiting address: Sergels torg 12, floor 12, Stockholm
P.O. Box 2173, SE-103 14
Tel: +46 8 545 277 37, Mobile: +46 70 989 60 11
joanna.kurosz at crd.org<mailto:joanna.kurosz at crd.org>

We defend people’s civil and political rights and empower human rights defenders worldwide.
Learn how to support us on www.crd.org<http://www.crd.org>