[FoME] Info for Reuters free training on covering SDGs and COP21: Stockholm and London

marta.machado at thomsonreuters.com marta.machado at thomsonreuters.com
Mo Nov 2 14:38:14 CET 2015

Thomson Reuters Foundation is delivering two free training courses for journalists on covering the 17 new Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the UN Climate Change conference in Paris, the COP21.

There will be a course in Stockholm on 11-13 November and another in London on 18-20 November.

We have been running this series of training courses worldwide in partnership with the UN Foundation, focusing on the SDGs and the two large UN conferences this year in New York and Paris.
We will also be inviting spokespeople to attend media training and plan to get them together with the journalists' group on day 3. This interaction on the final day has received great feedback from the participants in the previous courses: not only it sparks up great debates and ideas for new angles, but it also widens everyone's networks.

Here a short video we have done about the programme so far: http://about.trust.org/foundation-news/item/20150915161754-lpqbf/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__about.trust.org_foundation-2Dnews_item_20150915161754-2Dlpqbf_&d=AwMF3g&c=4ZIZThykDLcoWk-GVjSLm9hvvvzvGv0FLoWSRuCSs5Q&r=iCu1Dw5r_4pCcNw5qiKRb1yAa-P8lv6Umvwxsz9OXNQ&m=Ssegxa28bq8HbUm1Mn1dmynCyjQqGe3xPZHNoKbSoXU&s=JVmsSWffORpq22BxlbH3Fj7wo7u-y4L42jvpB5Hbtak&e=>

Please contact us via marta.machado at thomsonreuters.com<mailto:marta.machado at thomsonreuters.com> if you are interested in attending. Travel /hotel/meals are not covered - but the course is free!

Places are strictly limited - contact us now.

Marta Machado Gooder
Programme Manager, Journalism & Media Training
Thomson Reuters Foundation
Thomson Reuters
Phone: +351 22 245 6646
marta.machado at thomsonreuters.com<mailto:marta.machado at thomsonreuters.com>
www.trust.org<http://www.trust.org/>

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<http://site.thomsonreuters.com/site/disclosures/>