[FoME] Reuters free training on covering SDGs and COP21: Stockholm and London

marta.machado at thomsonreuters.com marta.machado at thomsonreuters.com
Mo Nov 2 12:49:33 CET 2015

Dear FoME,

We are running two free courses (three days each) for journalists and NGOs in Stockholm and London this month, with a view to help improve coverage of the 17 new Sustainable Development Goals and the Climate Change conference in Paris, the COP21.

I would very much like to advertise this to the FoME members, please let me know as soon as possible whether you could do help us with this, and whom I should the text to.

Thanks so much and bests,
Marta

Marta Machado Gooder
Programme Manager, Journalism & Media Training
Thomson Reuters Foundation
Thomson Reuters
Phone: +351 22 245 6646
marta.machado at thomsonreuters.com<mailto:marta.machado at thomsonreuters.com>
www.trust.org<http://www.trust.org/>

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<http://site.thomsonreuters.com/site/disclosures/>