[FoME] EuroDIG 2015 -- Call for proposals open until 31 December 2014

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fr Nov 28 23:00:20 CET 2014

Dear all

The next European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG) 2015 – its eight edition – will take place early June in Sofia, Bulgaria. According to a preliminary planning, it will have a special emphasis on the situation in South and Eastern European countries (SEE). The call for proposals is now open and is a core element of EuroDIG's inclusiveness and bottom-up process. Everybody is invited to submit proposals on topics and issues to contribute to EuroDIG's 2015 agenda setting until 31st of December this year. Please use the online submission form available at www.eurodig.org.

The EuroDIG core team decided to try a slightly different approach for this year: In addition to freely propose any topic that you would like to see discussed, you can also propose a topic that might fit in one of the key topics we suggested. We hope that this new approach might facilitate the task of the programming team to better structure the incoming proposals into our next programme schedule.

EuroDIG’s next Open Planning meeting is scheduled for 27 January 2015 in Sofia. Submitters and the community are invited to join us for this debate what will provide first outlines for the 2015 programme. For further information and updates please refer to our website:
http://www.eurodig.org

The EuroDIG team

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/