[FoME] Seeking Journalists based in Equatorial Guinea, Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau, Libya, Angola, Somalia and Togo

Johannes Tonn johannes.tonn at globalintegrity.org
Di Okt 1 21:40:52 CEST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Global Integrity has embarked on a partnership with the Mo Ibrahim
Foundation to prepare the Africa Integrity Indicators (All) 2013-2014. To
accomplish the aim of sourcing original transparency and accountability
data from all 54 African countries, we are looking for journalists,
researchers and reviewers in all African countries to work with us.

More specifically, we are still looking for contributors based
in Equatorial Guinea, Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau, Libya, Angola, Somalia,
Togo. Should you know qualified candidates, please forward this message
and/or let me know their contact, so I can alert them directly.

We're looking for several professionals in all countries, so your help
sending this message to your networks in the academia, civil society or
journalism would be highly appreciated.

To apply, please fill out:
English: http://www.tfaforms.com/217820
Française: http://www.tfaforms.com/217820

For more information on the Index:
http://www.globalintegrity.org/information/africa-integrity-indicators
Global Integrity: http://globalintegrity.org<http://globalintegrity.org/new/>
Mo Ibrahim Foundation: http://www.moibrahimfoundation.org/

Thanks for any referrals or pointers,
Johannes

--
Johannes Tonn // Manager, Research // www.globalintegrity.org
*
johannes.tonn at globalintegrity.com
*
We've moved to the OpenGov Hub <http://opengovhub.org/>!*
1889 F Street NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20006 USA

What we do: http://vimeo.com/globalintegrity/what-we-do
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/globalintegrity