[FoME] Apply now for the next Intajour Fellowship Program for Journalists

Werner.Eggert at intajour.com Werner.Eggert at intajour.com
Di Mär 5 17:22:29 CET 2013

Dear all,

Intajour is now accepting applications for the third year of its "Journalism in the Digital World" Fellowship Program, a ten-month-long blended learning course for working journalists. The program was initiated by the international media company, Bertelsmann.

I've attached a press release, a program information sheet and a general Intajour flyer. More in-depth information and the online application form is posted at our website www.intajour.com<http://www.intajour.com/>. Please also join us on www.facebook.com/intajour<http://www.facebook.com/intajour> and follow us on www.twitter.com/intajour<http://www.twitter.com/intajour>.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could please forward this message to potential applicants.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues here at Intajour.

Best regards,

Werner Eggert
Director
Intajour -  International Academy of Journalism

Intajour - International Academy of Journalism GmbH|Stubbenhuk 10, 5. Etage | 20459 Hamburg | Germany
Phone +49 (0)40 180 4676-20 | Fax + 49 (0) 40 180 4676-29
werner.eggert at intajour.com<mailto:werner.eggert at intajour.com>  | www.intajour.com<http://www.intajour.com/> | www.facebook.com/intajour<http://www.facebook.com/intajour> | www.twitter.com/intajour<http://www.twitter.com/intajour>
Sitz Hamburg | Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 117847
Geschäftsführung: Werner Eggert (Vorsitz), Karin Schlautmann

Bevor Sie drucken: Denken Sie bitte an die Umwelt