[FoME] Stellenausschreibung: Evaluierung Azerbaijan New Media Project

Christoph Dietz Christoph.Dietz at CAMECO.ORG
Di Apr 16 13:59:39 CEST 2013

Mid-level Evaluation Expert, Azerbaijan New Media Project

Project Summary:

MSI is seeking an Evaluation Expert to support the Azerbaijan New Media
Project (ANMP) performance evaluation. The evaluation is designed to
analyze the progress of the ANMP and its results to date in three
project intervention areas. The three major objectives of the evaluation
are to determine to what degree the ANMP
http://www.irex.org/project/azerbaijan-new-media-project-anmp
assisted citizens to gain increased access to new media (with particular
emphasis on youth groups); to what degree the project enabled the
beneficiaries to influence independent media sustainability, with
emphasis on project primary and secondary partners; and to what degree
the project’s content production and quality goals relate to socially
relevant public interest themes. The lessons learned and recommendations
will be used to inform USAID/Azerbaijan’s new projects in the
Democracy and Governance areas. The results will also serve to inform FY
2013 Performance Plan and Report (PPR), scheduled in Fall 2014.

More information:
http://reliefweb.int/job/569040/mid-level-evaluation-expert-azerbaijan-new-media-project

Company Profile: MSI is a Washington, D.C.-based international
development firm providing specialized short- and long-term technical
assistance. Since its 1981 founding, MSI has grown in size and technical
scope, now implementing and managing more than 70 projects worldwide.
More than 30 are long-term, many in conflict-prone or fragile states
that include Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, South Sudan and the Democratic
Republic of Congo. Today, our range of technical expertise includes
analytical and field projects in democracy and governance, economic
growth, strategic planning, organizational capacity building, health and
the justice sector. MSI focuses on helping our local partners foster
progress, manage change and improve the effectiveness of development
assistance. We expanded our global footprint in 2008 by becoming part of
Coffey International Development, a leading development firm that is
part of Coffey International Limited, a publicly traded company on the
Australia Stock Exchange. Alongside Coffey, MSI has corporate offices in
17 countries. Together, MSI and Coffey International Development employ
more than 1,400 professionals worldwide. For more information on MSI,
please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.

Christoph Dietz
CAMECO
Postfach 10 21 04