[FoME] Jubiläum "Index on Censorship": alle Ausgaben für 40 Tage frei zugänglich

Christoph Dietz Christoph.Dietz at CAMECO.ORG
Do Mär 29 09:21:29 CEST 2012

>>> "Index on Censorship" <sagenews at updates.sagepub.co.uk> 28.03.2012
20:08 >>>

Celebrating 40 years of Index on Censorship

We are delighted to present 40 years of Index on Censorship, a special
issue dedicated to celebrating 40 years of publishing groundbreaking
content. In this issue the magazine examines the challenges for free
speech today, publishing some of the most influential and inspiring
names in free expression, including Aung San Suu Kyi, Ariel Dorfman,
Iranian journalist Maziar Bahari and internet expert Rebecca MacKinnon.
The issue also celebrates Index's remarkable archive, from Salman
Rushdie and Nadine Gordimer to Mikhail Bulgakov's diary. It's a
testament to why free speech must be protected and cherished.

As part of our anniversary celebrations, our publisher is opening the
magazine’s archive for 40 days from 26 March:

www.indexoncensorship.org/magazine-archive

Christoph Dietz
CAMECO
Postfach 10 21 04