[FoME] New Member

Ute Hempelmann klartext_uh at yahoo.de
Fr Mär 9 12:21:12 CET 2012

Dear mailinglist-recievers,

as a new "member" of this mailing list I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Ute Hempelmann. I started as a journalist, working for ARD - broadcast, print, internet but now my profession turns to something you could call media lecturer or media coach, quite often in an international context in Germany or abroad.

I am generally interested in projects, ideas and methods of  "crossborder mediaeducation" or media developement or however you want to call it (I am still not sure in which words I would like to put that myself) but anyway I am keen on exchanging experiences.

With kind regards and best wishes for the weekend

Ute Hempelmann
Medienbüro Klartext
www.utehempelmann.de