[FoME] "Focus Human Rights" Last part of the Video Series released: Collective Rights

Jan Künzl jan.kuenzl at gmx.net
Mo Dez 10 13:20:53 CET 2012

To whom it may concern

Just in time for the International Human Rights Day, we released the
last film of our series "Human Rights in Focus".
It can be watched here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEO6xRpo024

The clip focuses on the third dimension of the Human Rights system, the
collective rights. Those include -for example- the right to peace and
the right to development. The film also shows how Human Rights can be
enforced, how the Human Rights System evolves, and what the most
important opportunities for improvement are.

"Focus Human Rights" is a project of the German non-profit
/e-politik.de/ e.V.

The series "Human Rights in Focus" is now complete and consists of:

Introduction movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbul3hxYGNU
First Dimension: Civil and Political rights, Violations, History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L4r47WiqMw
Second Dimension: Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, NGOs, Women's Rights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0lsAYnBNaM
Third Dimension: Collective Rights, justiciability, improvements
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEO6xRpo024

The clips are licensed as Creative Commons. They can be used and shared
for free, for example as a teaching tool or on social media channels and
on websites and blogs.

Additional information about the project:
http://www.edeos.org/en/projects.html

If you like the clips, please forward to any interested person.
Feedback would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Jan Künzl

--