[FoME] cross-media peace campaign in Kenya

Kersti Wissenbach kersti at butterflyworks.org
Do Apr 8 09:49:16 CEST 2010

The Building Bridges Peace Campaign website was officially launched last
week.

We applied a joomla translation of the Ushahidi mapping tool for those who
are interested in the technical part.

First initiatives have been registered already. You can check the page here:

http://buildingbridges.co.ke

--
Kersti Ruth Wissenbach
Project Strategist

t  +31 (0)20 4711780
e kersti at butterflyworks.org
w www.butterflyworks.org

Butterfly Works, positive chain of events