[FoME] Vancies, Media Professional f. Sudan and Iraq Projects

klaas glenewinkel klaas at mict-international.org
Do Jun 11 12:49:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

please have a look at the vacancy announcement for media professionals
and interns who are interested in working with us in Berlin.

Best regards,
Klaas Glenewinkel

- Radio and Print Production / SUDAN
Our new Sudan project comprises the training of Sudanese radio and print
journalists and the production of radio and print reports between the
1st of August and the 28th of February 2010. The productions will be in
Arabic and English and aired daily on Sudanese Radio Stations and
published in Sudanese Newspapers.

The planning, editing and dissemination of the radio and print
productions will be realized from our office in Berlin.

We are looking for Arabic and/or English speaking media professionals to
work with us in Berlin as radio and print editors, trainers and project
managers. We are also offering the opportunity to do an internship at
MICT for the mentioned project.

- Radio Production / IRAQ
Between the 1st of July and until the 15th of September (possibly
extended until the end of Feb. 2010) MICT is producing radio reports
with our network of radio correspondents in Iraq. The reports focus on
politics and will be aired daily on local radio stations across the country.

The planning, editing and dissemination of the radio productions will be
realized from our office in Berlin.

We are looking for an experienced Arabic speaking radio editor and a
project manager to work with us in Berlin. We are also offering the
opportunity to do an internship at MICT for this project.

Please send your application and CV to klaas at mict-international.org

--
media in cooperation & transition

check out: www.wp-irak.de

see also: www.niqash.org, the place to debate Iraq
and www.mict-international.org

Klaas Glenewinkel, Managing Director

klaas at mict-international.org/mobile ++49 151 504 234 55

-> mict gGmbH, marienburger Str.1/10405 berlin/germany
phone ++49 30 447 35 425/fax ++49 30 690 88 390
www.mict-international.org