[FoME] Worldwide survey of journalists

euworld euworld at ijk.hmt-hannover.de
Do Jan 31 13:11:39 CET 2008

With best regards from Prof. Dr. Beate Schneider, who would like to thank all FoME-Members for their cooperation and participation!

Dear Madams, dear Sirs,

the Department of Journalism and Communication Research at the Hanover University of Music and Drama, Germany, and the Amsterdam School of Communication Research, Netherlands, are conducting a worldwide survey of journalists on the global political situation. The goal of the study is an internationally comparative documentation of these experts' evaluation. This study is a non-profit scientific project and financed by the participating universities.

As a journalist, you have particular political knowledge and thus are able to give specific evaluation on the worldwide political power constellations and the biggest challenges for the future. We are especially interested in your evaluation of the role of the European Union in a worldwide comparison.

We will be more than pleased if you could take about 20 minutes of your time to do so. The results of our study will be published on our website. It is also possible to mail them to you upon request.

Please feel free to visit our site at www.ijk.hmt-hannover.de <http://www.ijk.hmt-hannover.de/>  for more information about us and on the project. We would also be more than willing to answer any questions on the project: euworld at ijk.hmt-hannover.de <mailto:euworld at ijk.hmt-hannover.de>

To obtain your questionnaire, please click here: http://www.ijk.hmt-hannover.de/umfragen/ <http://www.ijk.hmt-hannover.de/umfragen/>

The questionnaire is available in the following languages:

English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.

If you know of other journalists willing to participate in our study, please forward this mail to them.

Thank you very much in advance for your efforts.

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Dr. Beate Schneider,

Prof. Dr. Helmut Scherer

MA, MSc Malte Hinrichsen