[FoME] FWD: Seminar on Open Educational Resources in Barcelona

Charlotte Dany charlottedany at yahoo.de
Fr Okt 13 09:44:12 CEST 2006

An alle Interessierten,
anbei eine weitergeleitete Einladung zu einem Seminar über "Open Educational Resources" in Barcelona am
22.-24. November. Das Seminar wird organisiert vom UNESCO chair of e-learning und der Internet University UOC.
Herzliche Grüße,
Charlotte Dany

***
Herewith I would like to invite you to our seminar and ask you to
please
forward this mail to your friends & colleagues who might be interested
(and/or mention it on your blog).

We, the UNESCO chair of e-learning @ the internet university UOC, are
organising a seminar on Open Educational Resources (OER) to which we
were
able to engage some of the most knowledgeable experts in the field.
Here you
have a list of the most prominent presenters:

DAVID WILEY, Instructional Technology Department, Utah State University
(USA) will highlight best practices to tackle the institutional
challenges
involved in implementing OER.

RICHARD G. BARANIUK, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Rice
University (USA) will explain the relevant educational aspects

SUSAN D'ANTONI, Head of UNESCO International Institute for Educational
Planning will share her expertise in regards to organising  OER & and
virtual universities

Further more we have case studies from:

NIALL SCLATER, Director of Open University UK Virtual Learning
Environment
Project (UK)

SHIGERU MIYAGAWA, MIT OpenCourseWare Advisory Committee (USA)

You are very much invited to harness and learn form the experience
presented, while spending some enjoyable days in Barcelona.

The seminar will take place on 22-24 of November and we are happy to
facilitate your accommodation. Please explore the information provided
at
the seminars
<http://www.uoc.edu/catedra/unesco/seminario/english/presentation.html>
website and register
<http://www.uoc.edu/catedra/unesco/seminario/english/preregistrations.html>
here

Kind regards,

Max Senges

Max Senges

Research Associate

Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3)

Av. Canal Olímpic s/n, Edifici B3

08860 CASTELLDEFELS (Barcelona) SPAIN

PhD Candidate

Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC)