[BFP] Annual meeting of NGO Bike for Peace and New Energies e. V.

Konni Schmidt konni.schmidt at bikeforpeace.net
So Mai 1 01:42:36 CEST 2011

Dear friends of Peace,

14 Mai 2011, 10:00 will held the annual meeting of Bike for Peace and New
Energies NGO in the german town Leverkusen.

As every two years this year will again be held elections of the board.
(Find more details about this event beside)

All our friends and participants are invited to participate at this meeting in
Leverkusen (near to Cologne).
But even if you dont will be able to participate because of the long way, we
invite you to send us your proposals, your ideas and also reports about our
actions in the last years.
We will try to organize on Fryday evening, 13 May, 19:00,  a phone conference
by Skype to speak with you and hear your opinions about actions in past and in
future.

We will be happy to hear or read from you and especially to see you again on
our Bike for Peace Ride 2011 from Berlin to Kleinmühlingen.

with love

Konni

Friedensradfahrt 2011 Berlin  - Kleinmühlingen 2. - 9. Juli
2./3. Juli 2011: Friedensfestival in Berlin
8./9. Juli 2011: Friedensfest in Kleinmühlingen am Friedensfahrtmuseum
Bike for Peace and New Energies e. V.
Wormser Str. 27
D-67657 Kaiserslautern
Mobil:  +49-176-633-215-46

www.bikeforpeace.net
Konni.Schmidt at bikeforpeace.net

Man/Frau kann sich in unserer Mailingliste selbst eintragen:

Vereinsregister Kaiserslautern: Nr. 30079
Gemeinnützigkeit anerkannt durch Bescheid
des Finanzamtes Kaiserslautern vom 24.8.2009
Spenden und Anmeldebeiträge erbeten auf das Konto:
Bike for Peace and New Energies e. V. Kaiserslautern
Konto Nr.:      524 87 87
Sparda Bank     Südwest eG (BLZ: 550 905 00)
IBAN:   DE26 5509 0500 0005 2487 87
BIC:    GENODEF1S01