[BFP] 6th NEWSLETTER ! ! !

Christian Weber christian.weber at bikeforpeace.net
Sa Jun 13 10:53:39 CEST 2009

Dear Comrades,

Here come the news from skype conference on Tuesday 4 days ago.

In this week are Konni and escort in France to speek with the friends from there and to organize all things to have a good bike ride in july. The start to Paris after the last preparation meeting will be on Tuesday, the 30th of june at 10 o’clock.
There are enough free capacities for you and your bike to go by car together to the starting point in the city of love sur Seine - the same back from Moscow na Moskwje.
There are only 9 EU-participants which bicycling till great Moscow (we have 3 cars, 2 Mazda-buses and for kitchen the new old VW Passat. "Das Auto").
In the same moment we appeal to all: please help in Kaiserslautern during the last preparation meeting (26th-28th of june). Log in with a mail to Konni or to me!

Reinhard is busy during these days to handle the last preparations of the treck, and Günter Peter, an engaged new participant from Hammelburg – you know this from the fire brigades party in last year  - look after the car pool equipment.

Valery, Galina and Igor manage in these days the European Union participants invitation at the Sportkomitee Moskau (Pravitelsctvo Moskvi. Departament fisitscheskoj, kulturi i sporta goroda Moskwi). A lot of thanks for you. We are hoping of good news.

The money donations from last year are closed in the next week, and Frank <Sunny Regards> Winkler and Marie-Ann <www.wanderkoechin.de> campaign about more givings in this year. Wish them luck!

This Bike Ride will be an interesting journey with a lot of interesting contacts and highlights.

Bad news at the end: The tax office demand additional payments for the last year, but Konni thinks this is to a great part only the incompetence of a staff worker. Now he get help from Monika and her connections from Berlin. Let’s hope the best.

ALL OF YOU A GREAT TIME for preparation!
Let’s communicate together!

--
Christian Weber
Frankfurt am Main