MAC OS X support for arbtt

Waldir Pimenta waldir at email.com
Thu Mar 31 00:52:40 CEST 2016

By the way, to actually run the arbtt-capture command from Terminal and
have it be detached, I had to do (./arbtt-capture &) rather than just
./arbtt-capture&.

Also, to set it up to run automatically at startup, I did crontab -e and
wrote @reboot /Users/peekmeddev/.cabal/bin/arbtt-capture (according to
this:
http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/156288/how-to-get-shell-scripts-to-run-at-startup-on-yosemite
)