[netz-bb] Workshop in Italy: Foster young life in rural areas - learn from the past, create for the future, 29.7. - 9.8.

Jens republikballast at gmx.de
Di Jun 27 13:51:07 CEST 2023

[Sorry, hier ochmal als Reintext-email, da die letzte abgetrennt wurde.*]
*
*
*
Foster young life in rural areas – learn from the past, create for the
future

Erasmus+ TRAINING WORKSHOP
29. July – 9th August 2023 in Gurro (Italy)

We invite trainers, youth workers and youth activists interested in
reflecting about and bringing progress and living perspectives for young
people into rural areas to apply for a two-part training workshop. The
first activity will take place between the 29th July and the 9th August
2023 in the Verbania-Ossola (North-Italy) area and the second is going
to follow next year in Germany.
Using creative learning methods we want to exchange about the challenges
for young people, which result from the rural exodus, the dying of many
mountain villages, exploitation of nature and a cultural and social
decline on the one hand and the growing desire of many young city
dwellers for a life close to nature in the countryside on the other hand.
How can we discover, elaborate and expand practices of social and
ecological and sustainable transformation? What is supporting quality of
life in the rural areas and how can we contribute to breaking down
social and economic barriers and make rural areas more attractive and
liveable for young people again? How is youth in rural areas
specifically affected by the menace of climate change and environmental
protection. Working on these questions we want to enable ourselves to
support the creation of inclusive spaces and to promote diversity.
On all this topics we will provide non-formal learning opportunities and
best practice social working approaches. We want to learn from each
other and together as well as self-reflect and critically analyse our
work in our environments. Learning from each other and using this
experience to improve our work locally.