[contraste.netz-bb] Strausberg: Schenk-Kongress 2-7. Juli (bei Berlin)

Elke Michauk elke_michauk at yahoo.de
Di Jul 1 23:07:17 CEST 2014

*The Urban CC Berlin is a thematic event focused on sustainability and
community building in the city.*

Participants of the event will have the opportunity to exchange
experience, knowledge, tools and know-how in the field of community
building and sustainable living. This gathering also provides the
opportunity of networking for collaboration and building up gift-economy
support systems (i.e. exchanging products, establishing regional
currencies, overlap projects, etc.).

*The purpose of th    e event is to empower the participants to support
each-other, build a community network and start new collaborations. This
helps all projects become more resilient and effective and all can benefit.*

**

*Please read more about the concept behind Communities Convergence and
learn how to use this gift.
<http://www.communitiesconvergence.org/convergence/>
*

We are looking to invite communities, organizations and individuals that
are active in sustainability work connected to urban environments, such
as social entreprises, NGOs, intentional communities, ecovillages,
Transition Towns and permaculture initiatives and others.

*You are invited to co-create the program in advance.*You can experience
a wide variety of happenings, from lightning presentations and workshops
provided by those attending, to group dynamics and a gift economy
market. According to the needs and the interest of the participants and
the organisations they represent, thematic work groups are formed. They
will continue the work on solutions after the event.

*We invite you to co-create this network with us and make it a
grassroots movement!*You can become active on our online platform and in
our networking events as:

*Gift Economy Pioneers*-- People who believe in gift-economy and
collaboration and want to put it into practice with us.

*Gift Economy Ambassador*-- People that represent their community or
organization in the gift economy network. They are responsible for the
exchange of resources, skills and experience.

*It is on Gift Economy basis*-- this means we are not charging a ticket
instead we are*friend funding for our team's needs
<https://www.paypal.com/ro/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=_YZh80epQ2Splrfe62Jxqooc8RV8xCU8WSiWmIBNQFK79bCa29Yeb-icNZe&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8db315373d882600b51a5edf961ea39639>*.*Please
donate so that we may keep offering this gift sustainably*. The event is
not 'a ready made hand-out' so we are inviting participants to assume
responsibility for running costs of the event like food and materials
and to self-organize a solidarity fund for participants that may need it.

*It is an international event*mainly in*English*for around*100 to 120
participants*. Translation groups will be organized.

*The host co.... ->**S*chenkökonomie Konferenz
(http://www.communitiesconvergence.org/urban-convergence/) UND facebook
(https://www.facebook.com/events/1466284383608046/?ref=ts&fref=ts9

---