[smartmontools-support] NVME drives not readable in Windows

Thane K. Sherrington thane at computerconnectionltd.com
Wed Mar 20 19:54:45 CET 2024

Thanks Christian,
     Yes, these are all Intel RST drivers.  Do you think this will be
supported in the future?

Thane K. Sherrington

Computer Connection, Ltd. ...taking the mystery out of computers since 1982.
Winner of the 2012 Ian Spencer - Excellence in Business Award
*Thanks for making us the Reader's Choice Best Computer Store in 2016,
2017, 2018 and 2019!*
95 College St., Antigonish,
NS B2G 1X6
902-863-3361 (phone)