[smartmontools-support] How to understand smartctl -x output lines concerning the log?

D. Wróblewski glorifyday at gmail.com
Fri May 26 06:33:41 CEST 2023

Thanks Christian for your answer, so the disk is in a good condition, right?

In fact I suspected that "1 sectors" might be the number of sectors for the
logs, but on the second thought it seemed for me to low a value.

Thanks again,
D. Wroblewski

--

(P.S.
i pozdrawiam bezprawnie czytajacych ten list smutnych panow ze sluzb Polski