[smartmontools-support] Bootable USB to test drives

Thane K. Sherrington thane at computerconnectionltd.com
Mon Aug 15 18:48:24 CEST 2022

Fantastic!  I'll give it a shot.  Thanks.

Thane K. Sherrington

Computer Connection, Ltd. ...taking the mystery out of computers since 1982.
Winner of the 2012 Ian Spencer - Excellence in Business Award
*Thanks for making us the Reader's Choice Best Computer Store in 2016,
2017, 2018 and 2019!*
95 College St., Antigonish,
NS B2G 1X6
902-863-3361 (phone)