[smartmontools-support] Compiling smartctl on Windows

Eaton Zveare eatonzveare at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:50:49 CEST 2022

Oops! That sounds like the issue. Thanks.

I think I am almost in a good state now. I ran into this error with an
MSYS2 (no Visual Studio) build when running the binary on Windows 7:
https://i.imgur.com/bu1o8RE.png
Works fine on Windows 11. Is there something I am missing that needs to be
specified for older OS versions?