[smartmontools-support] SanDisk Plus 120

Christian Franke Christian.Franke at t-online.de
Fri Nov 13 18:08:03 CET 2020

Matheus Pallone via Smartmontools-support wrote:

> Good night.
>
> I'm running some tests with smartmontools, but in the SandisK PLUS
> 120Gb test (Firmware Version: UE5100RL and UE3600RL) I don't have the
> ssd's SSD_LIFE_LEFT(/dev/sda: ID 177/202/233 SSD WEAROUT) data.
>
> Is there any other type of ID that I can use to get this data?

In the current drive database, the following known variants for
"Life_Left" or similar attributes exist for Sandisk SSDs:
- No such attribute
- 201 (Marvell based)
- 231 (Sandforce based),
- 245

Marketing names like "Sandisk PLUS" are not sufficient for detailed
info. Please provide a sample 'smartctl -x' output as a plaintext
attachment. Add '-q noserial' if desired.

Regards,
Christian