[smartmontools-support] macOS NVMe support is documented!

Harry Mallon hjmallon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:07:11 CEST 2020

Hi Christian,

I attach two patches. To be honest I wasn't quite sure what to do with the 'old' code. There is an argument for just putting the whole header into the smartmontools tree (like linux_nvme_ioctl.h does). For now I have done small updates to the existing code and ifdeffed to allow building against the new header. It builds in both configurations for me and I can see some info from my SSD, but I wouldn't consider it fully tested.

Harry