[smartmontools-support] macOS NVMe support is documented!

Harry Mallon hjmallon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:23:51 CEST 2020

Hi,

The header is available in the latest XCode (I am on 11.5), they don't seem to have put it in the online docs. At this path for me. I can update the code and send a patch if it would be useful?

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/Headers/storage/nvme/NVMeSMARTLibExternal.h

Harry