[smartmontools-support] Fw: file created

Adrian Centea adrian_centea at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 06:52:04 CEST 2020

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Adrian Centea <adrian_centea at yahoo.com>To: smartmontools-devel at listi.jpberlin.de <smartmontools-devel at listi.jpberlin.de>Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020, 07:48:24 AM GMT+3Subject: file created
 Hello,From time to time, about every two days, the attached file appears in the users folder. I opened it and saw that it was generated by a utility created by you. I don't know what it is about but after it is created, when I open the computer, it asks me what I want to open this file with. I read on your site that I can send the file to this e-mail address for analysis.Thank you,Adrian Centea