[smartmontools-support] Output Error for M.2 SATA drive

Brian M brian2090 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 10 09:07:25 CET 2019

Christian,

I hope these attachments can help in evaluating the Western Digital M.2 SSD
drive on my MSI X370 Krait Gaming board.  I used a recent build as directed.
FYI, this M.2 SATA SSD is working fine - my reason for using SMARTCTL was to
evaluate a 2TB Seagate HDD which intermittently disconnected from its RAID
array.

- Brian -