[smartmontools-support] GSmartControl 1.1.0 released
ashaduri at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 21:51:21 CEST 2017
I just released GSmartControl 1.1.0 (a GUI for smartctl), you can find
it at https://gsmartcontrol.sourceforge.io .
* New Statistics, Temperature Log, Error Recovery, Physical and Directory
* General tab shows non-SMART device settings as well.
* Attributes tab shows entries in "brief" format.
* Error Log tab shows Extended error log by default (if supported).
* Self-Test Log tab now shows Extended self-test log by default (if
* GSmartControl now uses "-x" equivalent for retrieving data (as opposed
to "-a"); loading "-x" outputs as virtual drives is also supported.
* A new ability to copy rows in CSV format from Attribute, Statistics and
Self-Test Log tables.
* New "Update Drive Database" functionality.
* Windows: Drive letters are shown for each drive.
* Scan time is shown under virtual drive icons.
* Polkit is supported with gsmartcontrol-root script now.
* Pcrecpp is no longer bundled, use system-installed one instead.
* Smartmontools version 5.43 is required at runtime.
* Other minor improvements and fixes.
Thanks to everyone who sent the "-x" outputs, you really helped me.
More information about the Smartmontools-support