[Smartmontools-database] 回复: 回复: Please help to add SMART info(SSSTC ER2-XXX)

Christian Franke Christian.Franke at t-online.de
Fri Oct 9 12:50:40 CEST 2020

Hi,

we are a small team of volunteers maintaining smartmontools in unpaid
spare time.

If you want to speed up the inclusion of a requested enhancement, please
consider to donate person hours. For example, ask your software
development department to provide a patch for drivedb.h. See [1] for
some examples.

Regards,
Christian

[1] https://www.smartmontools.org/query?type=patch&component=drivedb