[Smartmontools-database] New drive for database: Seagate ST12000DM0007

Dominik Janczyk mail at djanczyk.de
Fri Jun 19 12:58:23 CEST 2020

Hello there,

I recently bought a couple of HDDs for my home server and found they are missing from smartmontools database. It would be nice to have it added :)
As per https://www.smartmontools.org/wiki/FAQ#SmartmontoolsDatabase I attached the text file containing smartctl output about the drive.

Names I found that are used when referencing this drive or drive family by Seagate: BarraCuda Pro 12TB, BarraCuda Compute Pro 12 TB, BarraCuda Pro 3,5 12TB

Link to spec PDF: https://www.seagate.com/www-content/datasheets/pdfs/barracuda-pro-14-tb-DS1901-9-1810GB-en_GB.pdf

If I can help out with any additional information, let me know.

Regards,
Dominik