[Smartmontools-database] USB docking bay not in database

Lucas Paul reilithion at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 22:53:40 CET 2019

Hello, I have a USB hard drive docking bay that isn't recognized by
smartmontools. When I run `smartctl -a` on the device under /dev, I
get the error message:

Unknown USB bridge [0x0080:0xa001 (0x101)]

The device in question is a WavLink USB 3.1 Gen1 Dual Bay Docking
Station. I can provide further details about the device if necessary.

The good news is that running smartctl with the `-d sat` option seems
to work just fine. Let me know if further information would be helpful
for adding this device to the database.

- Lucas