[Smartmontools-database] ST4000NM0035-1V4 drive is not in the smartctl database

Abhishek Bathole abhishekb at amiindia.co.in
Mon Oct 9 14:11:45 CEST 2017

Dear Seagate Team,

We are using ST4000NM0035-1V4 drives and we are noticing that these drives  are not in the smartmontool database, we checked in latest drivedb.h(6.4  trunk Path)file but there is also no entry for these drives.

Due to this "power ON hours" for these drives are listing to some garbage values. Kindly add these drive model in your database.

Below is the drive specifications:-

Model - ST4000NM0035-1V4

Capacity - 4TB(usable capacity - 3725.5GB)

 RPM - 7200

Firmware - TNC3

 Speed - 6 Gb/s

Cache - 128MB

https://www.cnet.com/products/seagate-enterprise-capacity-3-5-hdd-4tb-512n-sata/specs/

Attaching the short and full smartmontool report for the reference.

Raised a ticket for the same, Ticket No. - 513

Ticket URL: <http://www.smartmontools.org/ticket/913>

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Bathole

American MegaTrends India Pvt. Ltd