[Smartmontools-database] ST2000VN004-2E4164

yggdra at free.fr yggdra at free.fr
Tue Aug 15 19:15:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

I recently bought and plug 4 different hard drive for a new debian 9 home server and 2 drives are not in your drive database (I send a second e-mail for the second one).
SEAGATE IronWolf 2TB and 4TB, both 5900rpm models. Attached the requested info for the 2TB model

Thank you for this wonderful tool and I encourage your to continue :)

Regards,

Cassien.